All of our carers are experienced and most carry a first aid qualification. They are thoroughly screened and reference-checked to ensure we offer only the best candidates. Rest assured, your children will be in capable and loving hands while you are away.
Our carers are able to assist with:
- bath and bedtime routines
- outings or fetching children from school
They are also capable of taking care of infants and stimulating them age appropriately. Some of our sitters have experience taking care of children with disabilities over a broad spectrum, including ADHD, learning and behavioural disabilities. We have teachers, medical students, school counselors and the like who would love to spend time with your children.
1. We require important information from you regarding your children, so you will need to register with us in order to use our services.
2. We match you up with an au pair or baby sitter that meets your needs and requirements.
3. Once you are registered, you can call, email, SMS or Whatsapp any future booking requests and we will send the sitter to you.
It's that simple.