What is a babysitter?
Typically babysitters are experienced childcare providers and range in age from 18 years old up to retirement. A babysitter works on a part-time basis, usually in the evenings, to look after children while the parents are out. A babysitter gives parents peace of mind that their children are safe while they are out for the evening.
- Keeping them stimulated and entertained
- Preparing meals
- Changing nappies if necessary
- Putting the children to bed
- Looking after them while they are sleeping
- A warm loving heart
- 1 or more year’s child care experience with contactable references
- A reliable and child safe vehicle (with seatbelts in each seat)
- A valid Identity document (ID)
- A valid South African driver’s license
- A Matric or Grade 12 equivalent pass
- NO criminal record
- We also require a First Aid Certificate which you can obtain from the NFAA
- Fill in the application form online
- If you meet our criteria, we will invite you for an interview
- If we feel that you are a good candidate, we will ask you to fill in a more detailed questionnaire about your availability and other important questions
- We match you up with a compatible family
- You start au pairing!